As an Oklahoma native, Chelsie was born and raised in Northeastern Oklahoma. She attended Oklahoma State University where she obtained a Bachelor's degree in management and marketing. After graduating college, Chelsie knew she wanted to work a job that allowed her to help others and stay busy. Real estate does just that! She brings a young, fresh face, great sales experience and cutting edge marketing techniques to the real estate industry. Those skills paired with high ethical standards, integrity, and unparalleled customer service guarantee you'll have an exceptional experience whether purchasing or selling a home.
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed in various ways on diverse platforms - open houses, real estate publications, social media, Coldwell Banker Select website, etc.
- You will receive weekly updates regarding buyer traffic, neighboring comparisons and market trends.
- You can relax knowing your home will receive a Complete Market Analysis to ensure it is listed at the most competitive price.
If you are a Buyer...
- A sit -down, one on one will take place to ensure your needs and wants are understood.
- You will be referred to some of the best in the business when it comes to lenders, inspectors, and more.
- You can feel confident in your purchase knowing you have an ally from the time to view the home until you have the keys in your hand and even after.