Although I was born in Texas, I have called Oklahoma home for the past 30 years. The first 15 of those years I lived in Tulsa, and for the past 15, I have enjoyed living with my horses and dogs in Mounds, a growing area south of Tulsa.
I have been involved with real estate for the past 30 years. Prior to that, I worked in the broadcast business, and if you want to go way back, after I got out of the Marine Corps I was a deputy sheriff in Tarrant County Texas.
- I am proud to have served in the United States Marine Corps
- Past board of director of Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa
- Past board of director of Okmulgee Rural Water Board # 6
- Member of American Quarter Horse Association
- Lifetime Member Marine Corps League
- Lifetime member of American Paint Horse Association
- Lifetime member of Missouri Fox Trotting Horse Breeders Association
- Member of Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Association
- Member of Texas & Southwestern Cattlemen’s Association
- Member of Creek County Cattlemen’s Association
- Member of Okmulgee County Cattlemen’s Association
Member of Realtors Land Institute
- Life Time Member of the Texas Radio Hall of Fame
If you are interested in selling your's or buying a Home, Farm or Ranch please give me a call at 918-645-1188