"Having experienced several transfers with my own family, I closely relate to the "adventure" of moving, whether it is a local move or one in to or out of the area. I view a part of my responsibility as being to effect as pleasurable a move for you as possible. I listen to you!"
A. Over 40 years of professional contract, engineering analysis and business management experience.
B. B.S. Degree in Petroleum Engineering from Louisiana State University.
C. Retired after 25 years with Texaco, Inc.
D. Retired as a Lt. Colonel after 28 years in the U. S. Army Reserve.
E. Serving the Associations of Realtors;
1. Continually serving on several Committees for the Greater Tulsa Assoctiation.
2. President of the Greater Tulsa Association in 2004.
3. Currently a Director on the Board of the Oklahoma Association of Realtors.
4. Currently serving both the Oklahoma Association of Reraltors & the Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors on the Professioinal Standards Committees.
5. Currently serving of the Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors Standard Forms Committee (15th year).
If you are the Seller... you should expect and with me you will receive; 1) a professional, thorough Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) of your property to ascertain realistic, proper market pricing; 2) an aggressive, professional marketing of your property to obtain optimum price and terms in a timely manner; 3) full Broker services of your choice of a Single Party or Transaction Broker Relationship; and 4) complete service through the entire process from listing your property through the successful closing of the sale.
If you are the Buyer... and seeking new construction or other properties, you should expect and with me, you will receive: 1) comprehensive searches in locating that special property you desire in a timely manner to meet schedule; 2) a professional, thorough Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) for properties of interest to you, to ascertain realistic, proper market values in those areas; 3) full Broker services of your choice of a Single Party or Transaction Broker Relationship; and
4) complete service through the entire process from finding the property you desire, through the successful closing of the sale.